A Little Bit About Us
Hi, we are Gil and Janine, the proud owners of Villa d’Amour, a peaceful mountain top sanctuary in the heart of the Dandenongs.
Our aim is for you to leave Villa d’Amour feeling relaxed and refreshed, with your expectations exceeded.
We hope we can welcome you to Villa d’Amour soon.
With every comfort taken care of and attention to detail guaranteed, we pride ourselves on offering you the perfect backdrop for a fantastic break away, so that you can focus on the most important thing – spending time together.
We took our first trip to France in 2012 and experienced the charm and character of a variety of beautiful Bed & Breakfasts. We loved the concept of staying in beautiful locations and enjoying bespoke and authentic accommodation. During this time we realised that this was something that we wanted to create for others – a unique stay in a very special location, providing you with a wonderful experience that you will never forget.
And so the long search for the perfect property began. The minute we walked through the gates and saw the view from the garden, we fell in love with this location and could instantly see our dream for Villa d’Amour.
After 12 months of renovations during which the Villa was transformed into a little piece of French paradise, we opened the doors to guests in 2016 and have welcomed so many lovely couples since then.
We hope that our website provides you with all the information that you need to know but if you have any questions about staying at Villa d’Amour or about exploring the local area, we are here to help. Please just get in touch.
At A Glance
- An escape just for grown-ups
- Peaceful, secluded location
- Serene mountain setting
- Stunning views of the bay
- Decadent stylish French theme
- Attention to detail guaranteed
- Genuine delightful guest reviews
- Everything you need and more provided
- Nestled amongst stunning mountain gardens
- An abundance of local birdlife to watch
- Less than an hour’s drive east of Melbourne
- Perfect for exploring the Dandenong Ranges
- Short drive to Yarra Valley wineries and attractions
- Endless walks and mountain trails to choose from